Aug 9, 2010

Tanner is so easy and usually cooperative when I want to photograph him.  Today he was a little tired of it after a while, but kept on sitting there and looking at me when I called him.

Then he had enough!

Pepe on the other hand, will not look at me when I have a camera in my hand.  He'll ignore me when I call him and just when he gives in and makes eye contact, he will look away just as fast.  Of course I was behind him taking photos, as soon as I moved around in front of him, he looked at me for about 1 min and literally got up and walked across the yard to sit down away from me!  Doesn't he know his mom wants to photograph him!
I don't think Doug could go one week, or even a day without eating some type of pepper or something extremely hot.  He grows these and eats them right off the branch.  They are usually way to hot for me, but I'll try one occasionally, and yes they are Hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment