Aug 25, 2010

South Padre

Knomme came to the beach.
Here's Christopher.  I really like his hair this length.  I hope he doesn't want me to cut it any time soon.
Doug and Christopher went on a ride to the end of the island.   It was So hot, by the time they got back they were both sweating so much, they had to take a shower before we could go to the beach.
He goes on all the best vacations!
Me doing what I do a the beach. Reading near the water, I ended up with the waves coming in to me.



Doug and Christopher saw this old bus while bike riding.  It's near the end of the island on the bay side.  This is the same area we took the sunset photos.  We came back the next day so I could photograph it in the daylight.  How lucky to find such a cool subject.
Here's the photo. So cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment